Gulf of Thailand (LME)
- Partnerships in Environmental Management for the Seas of East Asia (PEMSEA)
- Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Centre (SEAFDEC)
- Building Partnerships for the Environmental Protection and Management of the East Asian Seas
- CTI Strategies for Fisheries Bycatch Management
- Demonstration of Community-based Mgt of Seagrass Habitats in Trikora Beach East Bintan, Riau Archipelago Province, Indonesia
- Demonstration of Sustainable Management of Coral Reef Resources in the Coastal Waters of Ninh Hai District, Ninh Thuan Province, Viet Nam
- East Asian Seas Region: Development and Implementation of Public Private Partnerships in Environmental Investments
- Establishment and Operation of a Regional System of Fisheries Refugia in the South China Sea and Gulf of Thailand
- Implementation of Sustainable Development Strategy for the Seas of East Asia
- Implementing the Strategic Action Programme for the South China Sea
- Reversing Environmental Degradation Trends in the South China Sea and Gulf of Thailand (SCS)
- World Bank/GEF Partnership Investment Fund for Pollution Reduction in the Large Marine Ecosystems of East Asia (Tranche 1 of 3 tranches)
- World Bank/GEF Partnership Investment Fund for Pollution Reduction in the Large Marine Ecosystems of East Asia (Tranche 1, Installment 2) (from November 05 WP)
|Total cost||803.00M US$|
|GEF allocation||97.00M US$|
1. Eleven permanent seagrass monitoring sites were established near Bolinao; five on Santiago Island and six in coastal baranguays on the mainland.
2. Sites in Hepu and Bolinao were established as seagrass conservation sites, sustainable use zones, and seagrass sanctuaries, giving the flora in the area time to recover from previous degradation and prevent it from future damages.
3. In Hepu, a t...
|GEF4 IW Tracking Tool (2010), GEF5 Tracking Tool (2012), UNEP Terminal Evaluation (2012)|
|See all results data|