- Improving Lake Chad Management through Building Climate Change Resilience and Reducing Ecosystem Stress through Implementaion of the SAP - pipeline (CEO PIF Clearance)
- LCB-NREE Lake Chad Basin Regional Program for the Conservation and Sustainable Use of Natural Resources and Energy Efficiency (PROGRAM) - pipeline (Agency Concept)
- Reversal of Land and Water Degradation Trends in the Lake Chad Basin Ecosystem - closed (Project Closure)
|Total cost||245.00M US$|
|GEF allocation||36.00M US$|
1. Transboundary Diagnostic Analysis (TDA) and Strategic Action program (SAP) were successfully adopted.
2. Six Riparian states and the Federal Government of Nigeria approved a catchment Water Charter for the Komadugu-Yobe Basin.
3. Successful local microgrant activities were implemented in most pilot projects with intensive involvement of stakeholders.
|See all results data|