Black Sea (LME)
- Black Sea Environmental Management
- Black Sea Environmental Management (BSEP)
- Control of Eutrophication, Hazardous Substances and Related Measures for Rehabilitating the Black Sea Ecosystem, Tranche 2
- Control of Eutrophication, Hazardous Substances and Related Measures for Rehabilitating the Black Sea Ecosystem: Phase 1
- Developing the Implementation of the Black Sea Strategic Action Plan (BSSAP)
- Turkey: Anatolia Watershed Rehabilitation Project - under WB-GEF Strategic Partnership for Nutrient Reduction in the Danube River and Black Sea
"1. A Transboundary Diagnostic Analysis (TDA) was prepared, leading to a Black Sea Strategic Action Plan, and both were revisited after 10 years and updated in Phase II of the project.
2. All six Black Sea countries developed National Strategic Action Plans.
3. The key issue identified in the TDA/SAP – the need to reduce nutrient inputs to the Black Sea, especially from the Danube – wa...
|World Bank Terminal Evaluation (2009)|
1. Reduction in nutrient loads to local soil and water bodies in target micro-catchment areas:
Installation of manure management systems, including construction of manure platforms, adequate
manure storage facilities and training in optimum application of manure as fertilizers as well as
implementation of environmentally friendly agricultural practices such as shrub and tree planting is
|See all results data|