South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission (SOPAC)
AtSOPAC Secretariat, SOPAC’s work focuses on providing assistance to itsmember countries in three key programme areas:Ocean and Islands Programme,Community Lifelines Programme andCommunity Risk Programme. Member countries areAustralia,Cook Islands,Federated States of Micronesia,Fiji Islands,Guam,Kiribati,Marshall Islands,Nauru,New Zealand,Niue,Palau,Papua New Guinea,Samoa,Solomon Islands,Tonga,Tuvalu andVanuatu.
- Fostering a Global Dialogue on Oceans, Coasts, and SIDS, and on Freshwater-Coastal-Marine Interlinkages
- Implementing a "Ridge to Reef" Approach to Preserve Ecosystem Services, Sequester Carbon, Improve Climate Resilience and Sustain Livelihoods in Fiji (Fiji R2R)
- PAS Implementing Sustainable Integrated Water Resource and Wastewater Management in the Pacific Island Countries - under the GEF Pacific Alliance for Sustainability
- R2R - Testing the Integration of Water, Land, Forest & Coastal Management to Preserve Ecosystem Services, Store Carbon, Improve Climate Resilience and Sustain Livelihoods in Pacific Island Countries
- R2R- Pacific Islands Ridge-to-Reef National Priorities – Integrated Water, Land, Forest and Coastal Management to Preserve Biodiversity, Ecosystem Services, Store Carbon, Improve Climate Resilience and Sustain Livelihoods