Small Islands States (LME)
- Implementation of Global and Regional Oceanic Fisheries Conventions and Related Instruments in the Pacific Small Island Developing States (SIDS) - preparation (Project Approved)
- Implementation of the Strategic Action Programme (SAP) of the Pacific Small Island Developing States (SPREP) - closed (Project Closure)
- Pacific Islands Oceanic Fisheries Management Project - closed (Project Completion)
- PAS Implementing Sustainable Integrated Water Resource and Wastewater Management in the Pacific Island Countries - under the GEF Pacific Alliance for Sustainability - closed (Project Completion)
- PAS Strengthening Coastal and Marine Resources Management in the Coral Triangle of the Pacific - under the Pacific Alliance for Sustainability Program - closed (Project Closed)
- R2R - Testing the Integration of Water, Land, Forest & Coastal Management to Preserve Ecosystem Services, Store Carbon, Improve Climate Resilience and Sustain Livelihoods in Pacific Island Countries - preparation (PPG Approved)
|Total cost||413.00M US$|
|GEF allocation||65.00M US$|
"1. A detailed work plan was developed for the region-wide implementation of the SAP, with funding, reporting, technical advisory, monitoring and evaluation arrangements established.
2. Thirteen participating countries were fully engaged in implementing community based pilot projects that addressed SAP focal issues and their root causes.
3. New institutional arrangements were esta...
|See all results data|