Public Participation in International Waters Workshop
- Articulate the importance and benefits of participation to your work's progress and impact [on transboundary waters]
- Identify a set of participation tools and techniques [applicable to International Waters (IW) management].
- Identify ways of strategically integrating tools and techniques into project decision-making, preparation, and implementation.
- Identify peers in the region who can assist in further addressing recognized capacity-building needs regarding participation.
- Realize and apply your personal set of ["P2"] learning objectives to your own IW management activities.