Red Sea (LME)
- Coastal Zone Management along the Gulf of Aden
- Gulf of Aqaba Environmental Action Plan
- Implementation of the Strategic Action Programme for the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden
- Mainstreaming Marine Biodiversity Conservation into Coastal Management in the Aqaba Special Economic Zone
- Mitigating Key Sector Pressures on Marine and Coastal Biodiversity and Further Strengthening the National System of Marine Protected Areas in Djibouti
- Protection of Marine Ecosystems of the Red Sea Coast
- Red Sea and Gulf of Aden Strategic Ecosystem Management
- Red Sea-Dead Sea Water Conveyance Study Program
|Total cost||118.00M US$|
|GEF allocation||35.00M US$|
|1. Additional international conventions accessed and/or ratified by PERSGA member countries: Number of additional conventions to which Regional Organization for the Conservation of the Environment of the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden (PERSGA) member countries accessed and/or ratified range from 1 for Egypt, 2 for Yemen and Djibouti, 5 for Sudan, to 11 for Jordan and 7 for Saudi Arabia. This is 36 ...|
1. A literature review, field surveys, and remote sensors were used to establish baseline data on the Yemeni Red Sea Coast.
2. Environmental information collection training was provided to staff of relevant agencies.
3. Training in and implementation of public marine environmental awareness was successfully enacted.
|See all results data|