Examples of process indicators
- Establishment of a basin-wide Commission for promoting and coordinating the implementation of priority actions that the participating countries have defined in the SAP
- Completion of a country-endorsed SAP containing both regional and country-specific policy/legal/institutional reforms and priority investments that address the top transboundary priorities
- Adoption of specific water, environment, or sector-related legal reforms, policies, institutions, standards, and programs necessary to address the transboundary priority issues
- Country ratification of the regional or global conventions/protocols pertinent to the project
- Sustainable cross-border cooperation on environmental issues, based on existing bilateral agreements signed between the riparian countries.