Overview of Part 2
This section provides a guide to:
- Identifying issues that should be considered by IW Marine Projects at different stages of implementation with regards to climate variability and change;
- Suggested principles that can be utilized for IW Marine Projects that are consistent with the ICZM and LME management concepts;
- Potential climate issues relevant to different marine ecosystem types (coastal zones, LMEs, open oceans);
- Ensuring that climate variability and change are integrated within IW Marine Project M&E and management;
- Using the multiplicity of tools, guidance and examples available within the international community addressing climate variability and change in marine ecosystems management.