African Development Bank (AfDB), Tunisia
The African Development Bank (AfDB) Group’s mission is to help reduce poverty, improve living conditions for Africans and mobilize resources for the continent’s economic and social development. The Bank is an equal opportunity employer and firmly believes that recruitment from a wide geographical and cultural spectrum enriches the institution with varied talents, experiences and skills that will enhance the quality of human resources management and ultimately the realization of the Bank’s mission of reducing poverty across the continent.
- Integrated Development for Increased Rural Climate Resilience in the Niger Basin
- Lakes Edward and Albert Integrated Fisheries and Water Resources Management Project
- LCB-NREE Lake Chad Basin Regional Program for the Conservation and Sustainable Use of Natural Resources and Energy Efficiency (PROGRAM)
- Mano River Union Ecosystem Conservation and International Water Resources Management (IWRM) Project
- Regional Project for the Conservation and Sustainable Development of Lake Chad: Enhancing Transboundary Cooperation and Integrated Water Resources Management in the Lake Chad Basin
Laouali Garba Project Manager