- Enhancing Conjunctive Management of Surface and Groundwater Resources in Selected Transboundary Aquifers: Case Study for Selected Shared Groundwater Bodies in the Nile Basin - active (Under Implementation)
- MED Enhanced Water Resources Management - active (Under Implementation)
- SIP-Eastern Nile Transboundary Watershed Management in Support of ENSAP Implementation - active (Under Implementation)
- Nile Transboundary Environmental Action Project, Tranche 2 - closed (Project Closure)
- Nile Transboundary Environmental Action Project, Phase I - closed (Project Closure)
"1. Formal and informal training of thousands of technical staff in the Nile Basin aimed at correcting the prevailing knowledge imbalance on Nile related issues in general and water resource planning and management in particular ;
2. Recognition of environmental threats facing the land and water resources of the Nile Basin and the identification of trans-boundary strategies to address common i...
|See all results data