- The Administrative Commission for the Río de la Plata (CARP)
- Comision Administradora del Rio de la Plata (CARP)
- Implementation of the Strategic Action Programme for the Bermejo River Binational Basin: Phase II - closed (Project Completion)
- Integrated Watershed Management of the Pantanal and Upper Paraguay River Basin (GEF Pantanal/Upper Paraguay Project) - closed (Project Closure)
- Preparing the Ground for the Implementation of the La Plata Basin Strategic Action Program - active (Project Approved)
- Strategic Action Programme for Binational Basin of the Rio Bermejo - closed (Project Closure)
- Sustainable Management of the Water Resources of the La Plata Basin with Respect to the Effects of Climate Variability and Change - active (Under Implementation)
|Total cost||107.00M US$|
|GEF allocation||33.00M US$|
1. The riparian country governments of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Paraguay, and Uruguay working together within the framework of the Intergovernmental Coordinating Committee of La Plata Basin (CIC), on priority transboundary water concerns.
2. An agreed-upon Transboundary Macro-Diagnostic Analysis (Macro-TDA) and a Framework Strategic Action Program to help overcome main barriers and promote a...
|See all results data|