Patagonian Shelf (LME)
- The Administrative Commission for the Río de la Plata (CARP)
- Commission for the Conservation of Southern Bluefin Tuna (CCSBT)
- Bi-national Technical Commission for the Maritime Front
- Coastal Contamination Prevention and Sustainable Fisheries Management - closed (Project Closure)
- Environmental protection of the Rio de la Plata and its Maritime Front: Pollution Prevention and Control and Habitat Restoration (FREPLATA) - closed (Project Completion)
- Reducing and Preventing Land-based Pollution in the Rio de la Plata/Maritime Front through Implementation of the FrePlata Strategic Action Programme - active (Under Implementation)
- Strengthening Fisheries Governance to Protect Freshwater and Wetland Biodiversity - closed (Completed)
|Total cost||64.00M US$|
|GEF allocation||19.00M US$|
1. Enhancement and development of new framework and capacities for bilateral and inter-jurisdictional cooperation in the harmonization of reduction of land based sources of pollution, it’s prevention and mitigation.
2. Innovative platforms to enhance collaboration between public and private sectors (Public-Private Partnership) will be established through Cleaner Production (CP) approaches with...
|See all results data|