Patagonian Shelf (LME)
- Coastal Contamination Prevention and Sustainable Fisheries Management
- Environmental protection of the Rio de la Plata and its Maritime Front: Pollution Prevention and Control and Habitat Restoration (FREPLATA)
- Reducing and Preventing Land-based Pollution in the Rio de la Plata/Maritime Front through Implementation of the FrePlata Strategic Action Programme
- Strengthening Fisheries Governance to Protect Freshwater and Wetland Biodiversity
|Total cost||64.00M US$|
|GEF allocation||19.00M US$|
1. Enhancement and development of new framework and capacities for bilateral and inter-jurisdictional cooperation in the harmonization of reduction of land based sources of pollution, it’s prevention and mitigation.
2. Innovative platforms to enhance collaboration between public and private sectors (Public-Private Partnership) will be established through Cleaner Production (CP) approaches with...
|See all results data|