Patagonian Shelf (LME)
- The Administrative Commission for the Río de la Plata (CARP)
- Commission for the Conservation of Southern Bluefin Tuna (CCSBT)
- Bi-national Technical Commission for the Maritime Front
- Governance Strengthening for the Management and Protection of Coastal- Marine Biodiversity in Key Ecological Areas and the Implementation of the Ecosystem Approach to Fisheries (EAF) - active (Project Approved)
- Inter-jurisdictional System of Coastal-Marine Protected Areas (ISCMPA) - closed (Completed)
- Strengthening Fisheries Governance to Protect Freshwater and Wetland Biodiversity - closed (Project Approved)
- Reducing and Preventing Land-based Pollution in the Rio de la Plata/Maritime Front through Implementation of the FrePlata Strategic Action Programme - active (Under Implementation)
- Environmental protection of the Rio de la Plata and its Maritime Front: Pollution Prevention and Control and Habitat Restoration (FREPLATA) - closed (Project Completion)
- Coastal Contamination Prevention and Sustainable Fisheries Management - closed (Project Closure)
|Total cost||97,00M US$|
|GEF allocation||24,00M US$|
1. Enhancement and development of new framework and capacities for bilateral and inter-jurisdictional cooperation in the harmonization of reduction of land based sources of pollution, it’s prevention and mitigation.
2. Innovative platforms to enhance collaboration between public and private sectors (Public-Private Partnership) will be established through Cleaner Production (CP) approaches with...
|See all results data|