Mediterranean Sea (LME)
- Global Water Partnership; Mediterranean
- UN Environment Mediterranean Action Plan - Barcelona Convention Secretariat Coordinating Unit (UNEP MAP)
- General Fisheries Commission for the Mediterranean (GFCM)
- Regional Marine Pollution Emergency Response Centre for the Mediterranean Sea (REMPEC)
- Adriatic Sea Environmental Pollution Control Project (I)
- Albania - Improving Coverage and Management Effectiveness of Marine and Coastal Protected Areas
- Alexandria Coastal Zone Management Project (ACZM)
- Coastal Cities Pollution Control (APL 2)
- Determination of Priority Actions for the Further Elaboration and Implementation of the Strategic Action Programme for the Mediterranean Sea
- Integrated Water and Ecosystems Management Project
- Long-term Financial Mechanism to Enhance Mediterranean MPA Management Effectiveness
- MED Enhanced Water Resources Management
- MED Greater Tunis Treated Wastewater Discharge in the Mediterranean Sea.
- MED Integrated Coastal Zone Management-Mediterranean Coast
- MED Integration of Climatic Variability and Change into National Strategies to implement the ICZM Protocol in the Mediterranean
- MED Mediterranean Environmental Sustainable Development Program "Sustainable MED"
- MED: Sustainable Governance and Knowledge Generation
- Oil Pollution Management Project for the Southwest Mediterranean Sea
- Regional Coordination on Improved Water Resources Management and Capacity Building Horizontal Adaptable Programmatic Programme (H-APL)(TA)
- Regional Technical Assistance and Capacity Building for the Promotion of Treated Wastewater Reuse in the Mediterranean /MENA Countries
- Second Natural Resources Management Project
- Strategic Partnership for the Mediterranean Large Marine Ecosystem--Regional Component: Implementation of agreed actions for the protection of the environmental resources of the Mediterranean Sea and its coastal areas
- World Bank-GEF Investment Fund for the Mediterranean Sea Large Marine Ecosystem Partnership, Tranche 1, 1st Allocation
- World Bank-GEF Investment Fund for the Mediterranean Sea Large Marine Ecosystem Partnership, Tranche 1, 2nd Installment
|Total cost||2,028.00M US$|
|GEF allocation||134.00M US$|
"1. The project has contributed to the adoption and ratification of the Integrated Coastal Zone Management (ICZM) Protocol of the Barcelona Convention, which came into force in March 2011. It is also supporting countries for its implementation, including the integration of water resource and aquifer management, through capacity building and 13 demonstration projects.
2. The tran...
|World Bank Terminal Evaluation (2010)|
|See all results data|