Gulf of Mexico (LME)
- UN Environment Caribbean Regional Coordinating Unit (UNEP CAR/RCU); Caribbean Environment Programme
- National Aquaculture and Fishing Commission (CONAPESCA), Mexico
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), United States
- National Institute of Ecology and Climate Change (INE), Mexico
- National Forestry Commission (CONAFOR), Mexico
- National Fisheries Institute (INAPESCA), Mexico
- National Water Commission (CONAGUA), Mexico
- National Commission of Natural Protected Areas (CONANP), Mexico
- CReW+: An Integrated Approach to Water and Wastewater Management Using Innovative Solutions and Promoting Financing Mechanisms in the Wider Caribbean Region - active (Project Approved)
- Implementation of the Strategic Action Program of the Gulf of Mexico Large Marine Ecosystem - active (Under Implementation)
- Sustainable Management of Bycatch in Latin America and Caribbean Trawl Fisheries (REBYC-II LAC) - active (Project Approved)
- Integrated Assessment and Management of the Gulf of Mexico Large Marine Ecosystem - closed (Project Completion)
|Total cost||124,00M US$|
|GEF allocation||38,00M US$|
1.Transboundary issues analyzed and priorities defined (Revised TDA available and agreed upon by both countries).
2.LME-wide ecosystem-based management approaches encouraged and strengthened through the successful implementation of the Pilot Projects (Pilot Projects all implemented and delivered on schedule).
3.Effective project coordination (Project team is effectively coordinating the project...
|See all results data|