- Partnership Interventions for the Implementation of the Strategic Action Programme (SAP) for Lake Tanganyika
- Pollution Control and Other Measures to Protect Biodiversity of Lake Tanganyika (LTBP)
- Regional Dialogue and Twinning to Improve Transboundary Water Resources Governance in Africa
|UNDP Terminal Evaluation (1999)|
1. The Lake Tanganyika Authority was established and is functioning successfully with support from the UNDP/GEF Project.
2. The UNDP/GEF project has established sustainable catchment management demonstration sites in three priorityregions in the Lake Tanganyika basin. In the Democratic Republic of Congo three sub-catchments were identified for rehabilitation and 79,899 seedlings have be...
|See all results data|