- Enabling Transboundary Cooperation and Integrated Water Resources Management in the Extended Drin River Basin - active (Under Implementation)
- Lake Ohrid Management - closed (Project Closure)
|Total cost||251.00M US$|
|GEF allocation||8.00M US$|
1. Maintenance of average lake nutrient concentrations, particularly phosphorous, below critical levels at which the current oligotrophic state can be sustained
2. Reduction in nutrient and microbiological (E-coli) loads in the lake’s tributaries and other inflows.
3. Development of capacity of public officials in the Lake Ohrid Watershed to enforce each country’s environmental laws, regula...
|See all results data|