- Flood and Drought Management Tools - preparation (Project Approved)
- Lake Victoria Environmental Management - closed (Project Closure)
- Regional Dialogue and Twinning to Improve Transboundary Water Resources Governance in Africa - closed (Project Closure)
- SIP-Lake Victoria Environmental Management Project II - closed (Project Closure)
- Transboundary Diagnostic Analysis and Strategic Action Program Development for the Lake Victoria Basin - closed (Project Closure)
|Total cost||254.00M US$|
|GEF allocation||47.00M US$|
"1. This project, including Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania, was the first of its kind in the region, and supported many knowledge-building activities that advanced the understanding of the Lake Ecosystem, particularly in the areas of biodiversity of fish (establishing a baseline), levels and sources of pollution, fish stocks, and hydrology.
2. Regional planning and implementation a great success....
|See all results data|