The United Nations Development Programme - UNDP
Through Project 00096079 – Global Sustainable Supply Chains for Marine Commodities Global Component
Invites individual consultants to participate in the following selection process:
Selection Process No. IC-ADQ-19-75551 - “Independent Consultancy for the Midterm Review (MTR)”
The Terms of Reference – TOR are available in the following link:www.ec.undp.org/content/ecuador/es/home/operations/procurement.html
To formalize participation, please send proposal with the following documents (in separate files), as detailed in the Terms of Reference, until July 2nd, 2019, to email@example.com and/or through our new E-Tendering system, indicating the number of the process:
1. Offeror’s Letter to UNDP confirming Interest and Availability for the Individual Contractor (IC) Assignment (use format attached)
2. Updated Résumé duly signed (use free format)
3. Technical Bid mentioning how you will comply with the required outcomes, schedule and observations to TOR
4. Financial Proposal (use format attached)
Any queries please send them to the e-mail indicated above until June 24th, 2019.
Offers received with more than one professional will be excluded.
Incomplete applications or received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted.
UNDP promotes equal opportunities for both women and men.
UNDP does not share reference values and promotes free competition between participants, who must do their utmost to offer their best prices.
Instructions for the application in E-Tendering:
Prior to participating in this contest, we kindly request you to review the videos with the respective instructions and register in the system:
1. Audio-visual tutorial on how to register for a bidder account in eTendering
2. eTendering UNDP user audiovisual tutorial for bidders
Available in: http://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/operations/procurement/business/procurement-notices/resources/
For inquiries about the E-Tendering System, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the Procurement Unit at 3824240 ext. 3071