Overall response rate by Region:
Overall response rate by Stakeholder Group:
Needs that will enable more effective project implementation:
- Improved coordination with other GEF projects in same region
- Information on monitoring and evaluation indicators
- More private sector involvement
- Better public participation
- Exchange of lessons learned and experiences
- News and events about other projects
- Information on conventions & agreements
- Project-related documents and outputs
Barriers to effective management of project websites:
- Decentralized posting of information by stakeholders.
- Improved tools for interaction between project and subproject coordinators.
- Ability for non-technical staff to update and maintain project websites.
- Ability to share information among projects and sub-projects websites .
Services IWLEARN should provide to improve its utility to projects:
- Regular IW:LEARN newsletter on its activities, information system, etc
- Online courses on specific topics
- More focus on networking of projects and institutions involved
- Multilingual IW:LEARN website
- An archiving service to document project outputs
To read for more results of the survey please click here: Survey Analysis
To access full details of the survey questionnaire please click here: English or Spanish.