Specialist, Governance and Development Effectiveness (UNDP)
- Work with a range of regional partners and UNDP country offices to support governments in delivering reforms that strengthen their management of ODA and other forms of development finance.
- Work to the priorities established in the RBAP Annual Business plan and ARGP.
- Encourage home grown solutions and innovations,
- Foster space for South-South lessons-exchange and mutual support across developing and middle income countries in the region.
- Support the DG team in deepening its knowledge and policy analysis portfolio to ensure technical guidance provided to Country Offices draws upon and enriches lessons at country, regional and global levels.
- Master degree in development studies, Economics, Public Policy, Organizational Design, Management Systems, law, economics or public policy/public administration.
- 7 years of overall relevant professional experience as well as a proven professional record in democratic governance.
- Work experience in a developing country context is a necessity.
- A track record of extensive national/international working experience with increasing managerial responsibilities in the development arena and UNDP’s practice areas.
- Experience in leading/managing knowledge product development and dissemination.
To view the full terms of reference and conditions for this position, visit http://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=30249