Project Manager, Rattan Project (WWF)
- Produce an overall strategic programme document for the Regional Rattan Programme.
- Take the lead in the implementation of the rattan project.
- Review and provide technical comments to technical studies and mission reports.
- Provide support in policy advocacy, fundraising and proposal development when required.
- Provide support to the evaluation of the project.
- Master’s degree in forestry, natural resource management, biology, development and/or utilization of NTFPs.
- 5 years of practical experience in managing project(s) in either NGOs or the United Nations or bilateral development agencies, 2 years of which should be in the Greater Mekong Region. A substantial part of this experience should have been in livelihood improvements, planning, and evaluation.
- Experience in leading multi-cultural teams based in different countries.
- Experience in conducting field/market studies and other research activities.
- Experience in managing projects or programmes with diverse funding inputs including governments and aid agencies and private sector donors.
To view the full terms of reference and conditions for this position, visit http://wwf.panda.org/who_we_are/jobs/?204809/WWF-Greater-Mekong-Project-Manager-Rattan-Project