Finance Officer, United Nations Joint Staff Pension Fund (UN)
Duty Station: Geneva, Switzerland
- Monitoring monthly Pension Payroll
- Processing daily and miscellaneous payments.
- Replying directly to beneficiaries telephone and e-mail enquiries in relation to all aspects of the payment of their benefits.
- Writing all outgoing mail related to the activities of the post.
- Assisting the Chief of Office in the Fund’s “Business continuity” project
- Undertaking special assignments at the request of the Chief of Office, especially in relation to creation of a procedural environment related to the Section functions and monitoring of its activity, as well as ad-hoc tasks.
- Advanced University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or directly related field.
- A first level University degree with a relevant combination of academic qualifications and significant experience may be accepted.
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible Professional experience working with complex accounting operations at the National/International level with minimum two years at International level.
- Some experience in the area of Payroll and Banking activities using sophisticated and diverse computerized environments highly desirable.
- Fluency in oral and written English and French, with excellent verbal skills and sound drafting ability, is required.
To view the full terms of reference and conditions for this position, visit https://inspira.un.org/psc/UNCAREERS/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/UN_CUSTOMIZATIONS.UN_JOB_DETAIL.GBL?Page=UN_JOB_DETAIL&Action=A&JobOpeningId=23158&