Executive Director, EMO-Switzerland (WSSCC)
- Contribute to global leadership on sanitation & hygiene.
- Provide strategic leadership and vision to WSSCC.
- Support WSSCC's Chair to govern the organisation.
- Play an active role in collective leadership of sanitation & hygiene, specifically related to poor people in developing countries.
- Lead WSSCC's staff, National Coordinators and Members.
- Collaborate with UNOPS on all operational matters.
- Post-graduate degree or provable equivalent in International Development, Public Health, Social Sciences, Engineering, Economics or related areas.
- Essential: At least 5 years’ experience as a Chief Executive or provable equivalent in government, private sector, UN, academia or civil society, which must include successful fundraising.
- Essential: At least 15 years’ professional experience in international development.
- Desirable: At least 15 years’ experience in implementing programmes in water, sanitation, hygiene, slum upgrading, rural development or public health in several developing countries.
- Essential: fluency in English.
- Desirable: a good working knowledge of French.
To view the full terms of reference and conditions for this position, visit https://gprs.unops.org/pages/viewvacancy/VADetails.aspx?id=177