Advisor, Climate Change Governance and Development Effectiveness (UNDP)
Location : Bangkok,Thailand
- To deliver on RBAP Business Plan priorities that relate to climate change governance and development effectiveness
- To work on the regional components of the Asia Regional Governance Programme.
- To provide support to APRC services that relate to other aspects of development effectiveness in particular those that relate to UN reform and UNDAF roll-out.
- To provide substantive and technical advice and advocacy regarding Climate Change Governance and Development Effectiveness and report to the Democratic Governance Practice Team Leader at the APRC.
- To provide specific support for UNDP’s policy and programming.
- Master degree in law, economics, political science, sociology or another international development related area.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible, substantive knowledge as a development professional, including in democratic governance and development effectiveness, as well as development programming experience with a focus on climate change, governance and development effectiveness.
- Fluency in spoken and written English. Knowledge of another UN language is an advantage.
To view the full terms of reference and conditions for this position, visit http://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=30250