Administrative Assistant, Division of Regional Cooperation (UNEP)
- Perform various administrative activities, provide inputs into work plans and operations.
- Ensure effective and efficient functioning of the UNEP office in Mexico through contact with visitors and staff, arrangement of appointments, meetings and missions compilation and preparation of briefing and presentation materials.
- Assist in the preparation of budget, providing information for audit, make necessary arrangements for shipment of goods and services as well as making arrangements for customs clearance.
- Provide support to office maintenance and asset management focusing on achievement of the following results.
- Maintenance of records on assets management, preparation of reports, maintenance of files and records relevant to office maintenance and provision of support to maintenance of common premises and services.
- Completion of secondary school is required. Supplementary training in management of information systems, finance, accounting or statistical methods and procedures desirable.
- A minimum of seven years of progressively responsible experience in management of information systems, finance, accounting or audit.
- Working experience at the United Nations is an asset.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat.
- Working knowledge of another UN Official Language is an asset.
To view the full terms of reference and conditions for this position, visit https://inspira.un.org/psc/UNCAREERS/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/UN_CUSTOMIZATIONS.UN_JOB_DETAIL.GBL?Page=UN_JOB_DETAIL&JobOpeningId=23243&