OFM Annual reports
Includes reports on project's implementation.
- Overview of OFM Annual Reports
- This presentation introduces 2007/2008 annual reporting for the OFM Project
- Annual review report for 2007
- The Global Environment Facility (GEF) International Waters (IW) Programme is supporting the Pacific Islands Oceanic Fisheries Management Project (OFMP) as the second phase of GEF/IW support for Pacific Small Island developing States (Pacific SIDS) efforts to enhance the management of the oceanic resources and protect the environment of the Western Tropical Pacific Large Marine Ecosystem.
- Annual project perfomance report for 2007
- Annual project perfomance report for 2006
- Annual review report for 2006
- Small Island Developing States (SIDS) have special conditions and needs that were identified for international attention in the Programme of Action for the Sustainable Development of Small Island Developing States and in the World Summit for Sustainable Development’s Johannesburg Plan of Implementation. Throughout these instruments, the importance of coastal and marine resources and coastal and marine environment to sustainable development of SIDS is emphasised, with the Plan of Implementation specifically calli support for the Western and Central Pacific Fisheries Convention (the WCPF Convention).
- OFM Annual Report-2008 Presentation
- OFM Annual Report-2009 Presentation
- Midterm Review-OFM
- The Regional Steering Committee is invited to provide comments on the follow-up report of the recommendations in the Mid-Term Review as required by UNDP.