TDAs, SAPs ...
- Caspian Sea - Strategic Action Programme (SAP) for the Caspian Sea. 2003. (370 KB)
- The SAP lays down the principles of environmental management and cooperation; notes the challenges to the sustainable integrated management of the Caspian Sea environment; sets the regionally agreed Environmental Quality Objectives (EQOs) for the four areas of environmental concern in a transboundary context and proceeds to define a set of targets and interventions to meet these objectives. The SAP also highlights the financial resource and the institutional structure required for the implementation of the priority actions for the next 5+5 years. (p. 4).
- Caspian Sea Biodiversity Strategy and Action Plan (Final Draft). 2002. (792 KB)
- This document draws upon a number of reports that have been produced in the Caspian region under the umbrella of the Caspian Environment Programme. These include the Caspian Regional Thematic Centre (CRTC) Regional Reports, the Caspian Transboundary Diagnostic Analysis, the National Caspian Action Plans (NCAPs) for the 5 littoral states and various other reports detailing aspects of the Caspian biological, economic and legal status. Chapters 1, 2 and 3 of this report include broad summaries of these previous documents and do not attempt to restate the detail other than to draw out the points relevant to development of a Caspian BSAP. Chapter 1 includes general information on the value of conserving biodiversity and places the work to develop a Caspian BSAP in the broader context of the international as well as the national obligations of the 5 littoral states. Chapter 3 outlines some of the main regional impacts on the biodiversity of the Caspian that have been identified through previous work and through the consultation process that was central to the development of this BSAP. Chapter 4 details the aims that were agreed for the BSAP and includes the action plan that has been developed with the regional stakeholders. Finally, Chapters 5 and 6 examine some of the options for implementation of the BSAP in the context of existing structures and mechanisms that have been proven to work elsewhere. (p. 7)
- Caspian Sea Biodiversity - Strategic Action Plan - [po-russkiy] - [Word]
- Проводить регулярное обучение журналистов с целью укрепления экологической журналистики и улучшения освещения экологических вопросов в СМИ