Sixth Biennial Caribbean Environmental Forum & Exhibition (CEF- 6)
May 25, 2012 04:00 PM
The CEF-6 will be held in conjunction with the 16th Annual Wider Caribbean Waste Management Conference (ReCaribe), and will be held over four days and incorporates valuable networking events, forums and discussion groups, speaker presentations and an exhibition showcasing the latest technology, products and services.
Come, be a participant, presenter, exhibitor and interact with high level speakers, experts, practitioners and others.
Our partners for CEF-6 include:
- the Government of Saint Kitts and Nevis through the Ministry of Health and key national agencies;
- Clean Islands International (CII)
- Global Environment Facility-funded Integrating Watershed and Coastal Areas Management in Caribbean SIDS (GEF-IWCAM) Project
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- UNEP - Caribbean Regional Coordinating Unit (CAR/RCU)
We look forward to seeing you in Saint Kitts and Nevis and hope that you enjoy both the technical and social programs!