ICTSC 2014 - International Conference on Technology, Science and Climate Change
Mar 06, 2014 06:00 PM
- Climate Change Mitigation; Flood and Flood Control; Air Pollution and Public Health; Effects of air pollution on public health; Sources of air pollution; Air pollution monitoring and modeling; Air pollution prevention and control; Urban/indoor air pollution and control; Air quality measurement and management; Global Water Resources and air pollution; Renewable Energy Systems; Early warning systems for disaster management; Land and Mud Slides; Role of Science and Technology in climate mitigation; Biodiversity and Forest Management.
- Environmental pollution is practiced world-wide and displays an increasing trend both in developed and developing countries. In order to provide a steady and sustainable development, organic management systems should address climate change issues that gain increasing importance as the trade becomes more globalized.
- Renewable Energy is not only a new trend in Modern Society, but it is a necessity to fulfill all the basic principles during implementation and consider the impact of organic management system at farm, regional or global level. We are targeting to bring together a large number of experts and participants for the conference.
- The effect of Climate Change on social and economic stability of nations will also be discussed: Why organic agriculture, for advanced quality and safety of food, to save our environment and our old planet, or to increase welfare of all the actors?; The role of Engineers and Scientist in climate change mitigation; How can organic food and non-food production cope with the increasing environmental problems at regional, national or world level?; Role of Science and Technology in Climate change, storms, landslides and flood control; Environmental health and Natural medicine; How does Climate Change affect economic growth?; How do we foster the use of Renewable Energy?; Does current marketing of organic products address environmental concerns more than the conventional?; Rising sea level and impacts on our regular way of life; Water pollution and water resources management – reducing water borne diseases and erosion/flood control; Which institutions will continue supporting and promoting Renewable Energy?; Which countries will prefer to adopt policies to support and apply ecological methods?
Other topics related to water pollution
- Water Quality and Public Health: Purification of drinking-water supplies; Treatment, disposal and discharge of waste-water; New waste-water treatment technologies; Methods of monitoring water quality; Modeling and measuring of water pollution; New water purification technologies; Ground water pollution control; Water resources and quality assessment; Water resource protection and sustainable use; Hydro-biology and water pollution.
Important Dates to note:
- 31st January 2014, Deadline for abstract submission
- 10th February 2014, Notification of acceptance
- 20th February 2014, Deadline for full paper submission
- 1st – 6th March 2014, Conference dates